Monday, October 12, 2009

HOLY DUPES BATMAN!!!

So I was shopping through my collection today and I realized I have ALOT of shades that are very similar to MAC's Club. Club was one of my MAC shades that I wanted for a long time, but always put off buying until it came out with the Sugarsweet collection which is when I finally decided to get it and shocker they were sold out:( So I got it a few weeks later when it came into stock and then realized I already had one shade similar and since then have gotten 3 more that also closely resemble it.




From L to R: MAC's Club, L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment in Intrepid #914, Kat Von D Gypsy Palette shade Stryker (second from the top), Too Faced The New Romantic Collection (top right shade, name not listed) and Stila Loves Barbie All Doll'd Up Palette (middle shade of the circle bottom left)
*** Same order in both pics ***


IMO the L'Oreal HIP pigment is the closest dupes, I actually like it more, but any of these really do achieve the same look. All of these shades look great with other brown or greens even blues. For those that don't know about MAC's Club its a duochrome that is a reddish-brown-green. A shade I used to consider unique, lol not so much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment